Your Toyota radiator has one important job, and that's to keep your engine cool. If you're familiar with the engine, you know the combustion process generates a lot of heat. That's where your coolant comes in. It circulates through the engine and radiator, absorbing that heat. Then, it uses the air passing through the radiator to cool it down.
What Are the Signs of a Bad Radiator?
It's easy to spot the signs of a bad or failing radiator. Some of the most common include:
- Strange sounds coming from the engine
- Coolant turns to sludge/smells sweet
- Low coolant levels or leaking coolant
- Vehicle is constantly overheating
- Check Engine light pops up on the dash
Noticing any of the issues above? You'll want to check your temperature gauge and conduct an inspection.
Where Can I Buy a Genuine Toyota Radiator?
The best place to purchase OEM radiators and parts is at Toyota OEM Parts Online. Avoid aftermarket radiators because they aren't guaranteed to fit the model you drive. Feel free to browse our current inventory and place an order through our website. Our specialists will ship it directly to your door. In-stock parts take about 24 hours to ship, while others may take 2-3 business days. Don't live in the area? We ship nationwide! Please contact with any additional questions!
No results found for "radiator, radiator hose, radiator cap". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!