Your Toyota vehicle has a suspension system that includes many working parts, like the shocks and springs. These parts work together and connect the chassis to the wheels. The control arm is the connection point between your front wheel assemblies and the frame of your car. It provides you the ability to steer and keeps your Toyota model stable.
What Are the Signs of a Bad Control Arm?
It's not uncommon for a control arm to fail in gradual stages. Be cautious because driving with a bad control arm can be dangerous. You will want to keep an eye out for some of the warning symptoms, which include:
- Vibrating wheels
- A wandering steering wheel
- The steering wheel is favoring one side
- You hear unfamiliar sounds
- Wobbling wheels
- Your ride comfort worsens
- Uneven tire wear
- Inconsistent braking
Install Genuine Toyota Control Arms & Order Auto Parts Online
Be sure to purchase replacement parts if you encounter any of the signs listed above. Luckily, OEM Toyota control arms are guaranteed to fit the car, truck, or SUV you drive. When you're ready to get started, you can browse our online catalog and order the parts you need. We will ship everything straight to your front door. Buy now and save on quality parts!
No results found for "control arm, a arm". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!