Your brake pads play a significant role in your braking system, just like the calipers and rotors. In addition, they are an important safety feature. Since they help slow down and stop your vehicle, you will want to ensure they are always working at their best.
How Long Do Toyota Brake Pads Last?
Typically, you should have your brake pads replaced every 10,000 to 20,000 miles or so. If you need to replace them sooner, you may encounter some warning signs. One of the most common signs is hearing high-pitched squeaking noises as you apply the brakes. Some other symptoms may include:
- You feel the pedal pulsating underneath your foot
- You hear clicking sounds
- Your Toyota car, SUV, or truck is favoring one side
- Your vehicle is taking longer than usual to stop
- The pedal vibrates when applied
Place an Order for OEM Toyota Brake Pads Online
You'll find OEM brake pads and other brake-related parts right here at our auto parts store. That way, you can take on your next project with confidence. Please feel free to place an order through our website, and we will ship it out to you as soon as possible. Shop now and save!
No results found for "brake pad". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!