The Toyota model you've grown to love should drive like it did when it first rolled off the lot. The good news? Toyota makes ignition system parts to help with that. The main function of your ignition system is to produce an electric spark in the combustion chamber, so the air and gas mixture can ignite.
Parts of Your Toyota Ignition System
Many components make up your ignition system but some of them include:
- Distributor cap and rotor
- Induction coil
- Spark plugs and wires
- Ignition module
- Crankshaft and camshaft sensors
Signs of a Bad Ignition System
If your Toyota car, SUV, or truck is having a tough time starting, it can mean your ignition is going bad. If that's the case, you should keep an eye out for some of the warning signs. They include:
- Your Toyota car is stalling
- Dim or flickering lights on the dashboard
- Not able to turn your key in the cylinder
- Not able to start your vehicle at all
Trust Your Ignition Repair Project to Genuine Toyota Parts
If you need to purchase replacement OEM ignition parts, we are here to help. Please feel free to place an order for genuine Toyota auto parts online, and we'll ship them to you as soon as possible. All the parts in our catalog are guaranteed to fit your specific Toyota model, for added peace of mind. Shop now and save!
- FJ Cruiser,
- RAV4 Prime
- Land Cruiser,
- Land Cruiser
No results found for "ignition, spark plug, solenoid, starter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!