You may be wondering which parts make up your fuel system. There are several, and they include the fuel tank, fuel filters, fuel pump, and fuel injectors. These parts are designed to keep your vehicle's engine gassed up and running efficiently for all the miles ahead.
How Does a Toyota Fuel System Work?
How this system works is quite simple. The tank holds your gas while the pump pulls and sends it to the engine. Your fuel filter will remove any impurities or debris from the fuel during this process. The fuel injectors make sure the right amount of gas goes to the motor.
Common Signs of Fuel System Failure
Your fuel system can eventually fail. Luckily, the warning signs of a failing fuel system are easy to spot. Some of the most common include:
- Whining noises coming from the fuel tank
- A spluttering engine
- Worsening gas mileage
- Loss of power while towing or driving uphill
- Not able to start your Toyota vehicle at all
Order Genuine OEM Fuel System Parts for Your Toyota Online
The next time you need to order Toyota fuel system parts, we hope you'll think of our auto parts store. You can browse our online catalog from the comfort of your home or office. Place the parts you need in your shopping cart, and submit your order! Once received, we will send it to you ASAP so you can confidently take on the job.
No results found for "fuel, fuel system, fuel tank, fuel guage, fuel filter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!