Whether you drive a Toyota Camry or Highlander, it probably comes equipped with two types of air filters. One is for the engine, while the other is for your cabin. These filters will catch unwanted debris before clogging your engine or HVAC system.
When Should I Change My Air Filter?
Many owner's manuals recommend changing the air filter at least every 12,000 to 15,000 miles, depending on your overall driving conditions. For example, if you drive in a polluted or dusty area, you may have to replace yours more often.
What Are Signs of Car Air Filter Problems?
If your air filter is having issues, you may want to keep an eye out for some of the warning signs. These signs include:
- Engine misfires
- Reduced acceleration
- A significant decrease in fuel economy
- The "Check Engine" light pops up
- A cabin that smells musty
- Varying cabin temperature
- Worn-out or dirty filters
The easiest way to avoid any air filter problems is by replacing them on a regular basis. Check your owner's manual for more information about your model.
Order Genuine Toyota Air Filters Online
When it comes to air filters, you're going to want to ensure you have the right ones. The good news? We only stock genuine Toyota air filters. When you're ready, place your order online. Our team will ship it out to you as soon as possible. Shop now to save time and money!
- FJ Cruiser,
- Prius AWD-e,
- Prius C,
- Prius Prime
No results found for "air filter". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!