Your brake pads play a significant role in your braking system, just like the calipers and rotors. In addition, they are an important safety feature. Since they help slow down and stop your vehicle, you will want to ensure they always work at their best.
How Long Do Toyota Brake Pads Last?
How often you need to replace your brake pads may vary depending on several factors, such as driving style, vehicle type, and the quality of the brake pads. As a general rule, brake pads should be replaced every 50,000 miles or as soon as you notice any signs of wear or damage.
However, it's important to keep an eye out for the following signs that could indicate that your brake pads need replacing:
- Squeaking or squealing noise when applying the brakes
- A grinding sound when you brake
- Longer stopping distances
- Vibrations or pulsations in the brake pedal
- The brake warning light is illuminated on your dashboard
Place an Order for OEM Toyota Brake Pads Online
You'll find OEM brake pads and other brake-related parts right here at Toyota OEM Parts Online. That way, you can take on your next project with confidence. Please feel free to place an order through our website, and we will ship it out to you as soon as possible. If you have any questions for our team, please feel free to contact us today!
- Yaris iA
- FJ Cruiser,
- FJ Cruiser
No results found for "brake pad". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!